Are you in this picture?

Heh! I thought that might have been me. Memory is a bit hazy but I remember the guy in the red hat vividly and though I was near him for that photo. But maybe that's me in the backestest left with the sunglasses on.
I'm on his left, but to the right as you're looking at the picture. Gray shirt.

Half these posts narrow it down to a tidy 15-20 people. “Yeah, I’m on the left side about half way back.”

So those of us hoping to put a pixelated face with a name... ah, never mind. Guess you had to be there.

Half these posts narrow it down to a tidy 15-20 people. “Yeah, I’m on the left side about half way back.”

So those of us hoping to put a pixelated face with a name... ah, never mind. Guess you had to be there.

That was 11 years ago. Those faces are so sketchy we can't even recognize ourselves. And that photo was assembled and snapped inside a couple of minutes within a weekend filled with wonders... IIRC we were all reeling with the first display of the PRS guitar "archive" and Paul's newfound love of the "Granny's couch" Paisley. None of us had ever seen that before. And it was certainly a glimpse of the future.

That was 11 years ago. Those faces are so sketchy we can't even recognize ourselves. And that photo was assembled and snapped inside a couple of minutes within a weekend filled with wonders... IIRC we were all reeling with the first display of the PRS guitar "archive" and Paul's newfound love of the "Granny's couch" Paisley. None of us had ever seen that before. And it was certainly a glimpse of the future.

I was referring to the most current pic. It’s always cool for those of us who haren’t been there to try to put a few more faces with names. I was just saying that if you know what someone looks like, and they say “I’m on the left about halfway back” you can find them. If you don’t know what they look like, that doesn’t tell you much.

My Custom 24 is 6 years old now and has one tiny mark in the headstock. I was tightening the new style locking tuners for the first time after restringing... with a screwdriver :rolleyes: and slipped. :(:(:(. Then read “use a coin to tighten....”. Talk about wanting to kick your own a$$!

My Custom 24 is 6 years old now and has one tiny mark in the headstock. I was tightening the new style locking tuners for the first time after restringing... with a screwdriver :rolleyes: and slipped. :(:(:(. Then read “use a coin to tighten....”. Talk about wanting to kick your own a$$!

:confused:

I was referring to the most current pic. It’s always cool for those of us who haren’t been there to try to put a few more faces with names. I was just saying that if you know what someone looks like, and they say “I’m on the left about halfway back” you can find them. If you don’t know what they look like, that doesn’t tell you much.

Ah. I hadn't realized you were talking about the newer picture! :oops:

Back