A sofa full of PRS's. Choose your favourite one

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
Today was sorting day at the Ministry of Guitar. Since I'm selling quite a few guitars (none of which are in this picture), I had to do some re-arranging of cases etc for easy accessibility. In the process, a few guitars got displaced and temporarily made their way to the living room. It was quite a sight so I had to take a picture.

Points of guessing what each of them are.
And do choose your favourite one.

SeK3Ims.jpeg

I am definitely choosing the Ted McCarty double cut. That would look really nice hanging next to my Ted McCarty single cut in faded McCarty burst. I always wanted to try the double cut. I play double cuts more than my single cuts.

Far right is my favorite!

So, I feel like I've mostly gotten the general hang of different models, but if the one on the far right is a Mccarty as the posts above indicate, what makes it so? I looked at it and assumed custom 22 with that bridge and control layout... is it a matter of scale length and body thickness that makes it a mccartey?

Far right is my favorite!

So, I feel like I've mostly gotten the general hang of different models, but if the one on the far right is a Mccarty as the posts above indicate, what makes it so? I looked at it and assumed custom 22 with that bridge and control layout... is it a matter of scale length and body thickness that makes it a mccartey?
It has the Santana headstock. This was a limited run guitar they did back in 2009.

Today was sorting day at the Ministry of Guitar. Since I'm selling quite a few guitars (none of which are in this picture), I had to do some re-arranging of cases etc for easy accessibility. In the process, a few guitars got displaced and temporarily made their way to the living room. It was quite a sight so I had to take a picture.ints of guessing what each of them are.

And do choose your favourite
one.

Did your sofa come with the guitars? :cool:

Back