Anyone else just accept the fact youre a PRS guy....

I guess…
AFuCuId.jpg

Over the years of gigging since 2017 I have been more and more into my 24 Fret PRS Guitars. I have tried many 22 fret models and the only one that's stayed is my Silver Sky. Put a 24 fret PRS in my hands and I feel unstoppable. Sold off most of my Gibsons/Fenders etc.. I have a Tom Anderson that I adore but still gig the PRS' first and foremost.

Over the years of gigging since 2017 I have been more and more into my 24 Fret PRS Guitars. I have tried many 22 fret models and the only one that's stayed is my Silver Sky. Put a 24 fret PRS in my hands and I feel unstoppable. Sold off most of my Gibsons/Fenders etc.. I have a Tom Anderson that I adore but still gig the PRS' first and foremost.
I get the same feeling when I start playing my CU24's instead of my daily player, McCarty 594 HBII! For me it is based on my left arm and hand positions. It is just so much more to my liking to have my arm and hand a little bit further away from my body!! I NEVER get above the 15th fret or so, but it puts all frets prior to that are in a better position for me!!!

I get the same feeling when I start playing my CU24's instead of my daily player, McCarty 594 HBII! For me it is based on my left arm and hand positions. It is just so much more to my liking to have my arm and hand a little bit further away from my body!! I NEVER get above the 15th fret or so, but it puts all frets prior to that are in a better position for me!!!
See I find the 22 fretters more in line....I play all the way up the neck as well....thats what makes all guitars awesome btw!!

Back