Anybody going to the party tonight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
I had the same feeling on it, and poor Jack got repeatedly stuck in the middle. The moderators selecting the questions for them to answer really should have been prepped to cull anything that couldn't be answered, for whatever reason. Then they could ad lib a section at the end on the future plans, without the need for constantly dodging the “you’re saying too much” land mine. I appreciate the effort, and them taking time to address questions. That’s cool of them to do, and a habit that sets PRS apart from many. After watching the whole thing, though, I left with the impression that fear of letting the cat out of the bag was the recurring theme.

Being totally serious, no snarkiness intended, the parts I enjoyed the most were the playing examples leading in and out. Those, especially the tone of the first one after the Q/A, were really good.

It was out of my window of opportunity to tune in. Hopefully I can catch a recorded version. Might not really do anything for me personally, just want to hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak. I can only imagine the difficulty of being bombarded by a bazillion questions all in a short time...

Well... a SE Silver Sky maple board is at least a consideration.
Come on, that's a done deal. Just not yet. Like I said a few weeks ago, reaction has been so positive that they'll ride this for at least a year before changing anything other than adding a few colors. But there will be a maple board.

Like I said last night, I waited until there was one on the US model before I bought one. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I'm sure others will wait for it on the import version as well.

Come on, that's a done deal. Just not yet. Like I said a few weeks ago, reaction has been so positive that they'll ride this for at least a year before changing anything other than adding a few colors. But there will be a maple board.

Like I said last night, I waited until there was one on the US model before I bought one. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I'm sure others will wait for it on the import version as well.
A maple version would be my preference too, however I won’t hold my breath for one.

This is what I was saying earlier. If they announced last night that a maple version would be coming soon then perhaps it might dampen the current feeding frenzy! Not to mention they must surely have a backlog already, judging by the overwhelmingly positive reaction? If one does come along in future though, great!

A maple version would be my preference too, however I won’t hold my breath for one.

This is what I was saying earlier. If they announced last night that a maple version would be coming soon then perhaps it might dampen the current feeding frenzy! Not to mention they must surely have a backlog already, judging by the overwhelmingly positive reaction? If one does come along in future though, great!
I’ll bet $10 it’s out within 1 year, $25 that it’s out within 2.

Back