Any women on this forum?

Hey Guys,

My SAS NFs wanted to say hi.

Here they are: Ash and Larry.

iOd85wR.jpg

Then my cu24 wanted its photo taken:

rapWsO9.jpg

They are SO demanding sometimes...

A tallish, lanky creature with an olive complexion and an engaging smile, usually found holding a drinking glass tilted a bit sideways.

Hmmm....right on the money, except the last few times I've seen him it was a sippy cup, or baby bottle, not a drinking glass!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

My SAS NFs wanted to say hi.

Here they are: Ash and Larry.

iOd85wR.jpg

Then my cu24 wanted its photo taken:

rapWsO9.jpg

They are SO demanding sometimes...

Ooooo! I love em! I need one of these in my life! Is that what I think it is on your truss rod cover? I like it, I like it a lot!

The TRC formerly known as....His Purple Friggin Badness! Where does one aquire such a magnificent ""accessory" if I may ask:cool:

Lol, yep, he was the reason that I purchased my very first electric guitar a few years ago... I had an acoustic from my old college days but it hurt my fingers when I practiced and I never returned to it. Then His Purple Badness died and MN will never be the same. Seriously, the whole state is still reeling... Even Justin Timberlake is getting in on it by hosting his listening party at Paisley Park around Superbowl weekend.

I special ordered the truss rod cover from the WECinlay gentleman. It took a while to get it right but the final product was pretty close to perfect. I had another second order with him but it fell through and now I'm using someone else for my covers.

I ended up moving this truss rod cover from my SAS to my purple McCarty. I think it likes the purple guitar better ;)

They really do have great range. It’s a shame not enough people caught on to it before they stopped making it.

I found both of mine on the used market. That 'Angry Larry' one was pretty much new when I got it though; it didnt look played at all.

They are still out there... Every 2 months or so, I see a few listed on the Verb or the Bay. The problem is that, because they are 'rare and getting rarer', some sellers have kicked the price up to almost the new price which is ridiculous.

Lol, yep, he was the reason that I purchased my very first electric guitar a few years ago... I had an acoustic from my old college days but it hurt my fingers when I practiced and I never returned to it. Then His Purple Badness died and MN will never be the same. Seriously, the whole state is still reeling... Even Justin Timberlake is getting in on it by hosting his listening party at Paisley Park around Superbowl weekend.

I special ordered the truss rod cover from the WECinlay gentleman. It took a while to get it right but the final product was pretty close to perfect. I had another second order with him but it fell through and now I'm using someone else for my covers.

I ended up moving this truss rod cover from my SAS to my purple McCarty. I think it likes the purple guitar better ;)

That is awesome! True he is SORELY missed!:( I too was influenced by his genius. I for one, think his loss left the world as a whole, not the same...

When I was 16, Purple Rain was literally the soundtrack for many days and nights and many of my adventures or should I say...misadventures! Ahhh, such good times were had! So many cool memories were solidified with Prince as the musical inspiration!

Yes, I think you are correct Cassie1! I'm sure the purple McCarty loves it!;)

That is awesome! True he is SORELY missed!:( I too was influenced by his genius. I for one, think his loss left the world as a whole, not the same...

When I was 16, Purple Rain was literally the soundtrack for many days and nights and many of my adventures or should I say...misadventures! Ahhh, such good times were had! So many cool memories were solidified with Prince as the musical inspiration!

Yes, I think you are correct Cassie1! I'm sure the purple McCarty loves it!;)

Yep, you are correct. I was surprised by the worlds reaction to his death. I think aside from his musical abilities, he somehow gave people permission to be 'different' and that 'being different' was perfectly okay. He also secretly gave millions of dollars away to charities and foundations throughout his career.

Ahhh Purple Rain. You should have seen the people up here the night he died, they shut down a major square (which shut down the highway) in Minneapolis and crowds sang the lyrics to 'Purple Rain' all throughout the night. The police didnt even try to stop them because the police were singing too, lol.

I hope the estate gets things together and starts focusing on helping kids by bringing music education back into schools. The death investigation is supposed to be wrapping up soon but I doubt they will determine who gave him the pills... Its just something everybody has to accept. We still have the music (and theres TONS of it that hasnt even been released yet... expect unreleased live performances on dvd...he had every show every rehearsal recorded) and we have the memories.

:)

Back