Any special order PRS' out there?

Guitar God

So, I have a 2002 Custom 24 - Core model - that has special ordered zebra pickups and McCarty switching. I'm just curios, do any of you guys out there have any PRS' there were special ordered from the factory with anything different like the features mine has or anything else? Just curious?
iHuq0at.jpg

Both of mine were special ordered although I didn't do the ordering.

97 McCarty semi-hollow without an F-hole and a 2010 custom 24 10 top quilt with an Indian rosewood neck.

Last edited:
I’ve got a few PS guitars and a Wood Library one; there are lots of WL guitars that dealers have special ordered with unusual features out there.

I suppose mine is a special order. According to PRS it was a wood library run that got singled out and sold by itself. It’s a Custom 24 with a sprayers choice finish, to me it looks like possibly a mash green smoke burst with wrap binding, quilt 10 top, swamp ash back and satin flame maple neck. It’s an extremely unique sounding guitar and one of my favorites.

coI27cW.jpg

jNb2jXP.jpg

j4cPFt1.jpg

Ahhhhh the white one! That’s a beauty!! Keep an eye out for my NGD post next week, the comments by you and Bodia On that particular model has inspired me for quite some time. Coming soon to the forum!

You got a West Street?

Back