Any hope for a Lefty?

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
I've got a major hankering for a PRS acoustic for my birthday, but not a lefty in sight. I can't convince myself to start another PS build for an acoustic, but is that my only hope?

I actually checked thru the 15 pages of threads here, and can't believe no one else has asked?

If it weren't for how annoying I know having the electronics upside down would be, I'd already have bought a T60 and flipped the nut. 'Course, I don't know how much a backwards bridge would annoy me either...

Intonation-wise, you're screwed. Go PS. Core is more than another level above SE. I have personal experience.

Intonation-wise, you're screwed. Go PS. Core is more than another level above SE. I have personal experience.
I hear you on intonation, that’s basically my biggest concern. I thought there were only SE and PS for acoustic? The problem is that on electrics there are multiple levels, but on acoustic there’s $1k or $10k guitars. Nothing in between, and for Lefties: only $10k.
I understand that PRS is just busting into acoustic, and I support the hell out of them for it! I’m just bummed for $600 - 41k for a PRS acoustic, I was sold!

come ahhhhn, why would the bridge matter on a symmetrical guitar?
Lol, said every lefty who pulled a Hendrix without adjusting the bridge!

I've heard Paul say, "Do they make left handed pianos?" So don't get your hopes up.

I've heard Paul say, "Do they make left handed pianos?" So don't get your hopes up.

Huh? That makes no sense? All pianos are left handed. That's like asking "Do righties read right to left?", all pianos are keyed left to right.

:cool:

Back