Just discovered a US made PRS !

BigNorm

Hi everyone ! I'm a Fender fan, playing Strats and Teles for over 30 years. My son gave me a nice American Pro II strat for my birthday, so it makes me having 2 strats and my older one was'nt playing anymore. It was a nice 2012 American standard in candy cola. I decided to sell it on marketplace, and the same day, a fellow offered me a PRS S2 Standard 2021 for an even trade... I was really tempted...we met today and we finally made the trade. I'm so glad, I can't put the PRS down. I can't believe how those guitars are well finished and sound so good .( Playing on a Fender twin reverb and a Deluxe reverb). I know it's not the high end of american guitars, but it really feel as an exceptional guitar. All this to say it makes my day and I'm very happy to be now in the PRS community.

Congrats and welcome!!! I love my S2 Custom 24. Fantastic guitars. Also, you'll need a few more posts but... ;)

pics.gif

Congrats on the S2. An S2 McCarty 594 SC was my gateway drug 6 months ago, since followed by Korean SE 245's and a Core Stripped 58.

Welcome to the club!

Back