Antique white on new s2 thinline

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Numpy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Numpy

Numpy New Member

Hey all, just wondering if anyone owns the new s2 thinline in antique white and can supply some photos of what the true colour is? Where I live there are none to look at, and online the colours vary a lot. Here are some examples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated!

2. CandidPicker

CandidPicker Mostly An Educated Guess

N,

You'll need to increase your post count by a few before you have image-posting privileges.

3. Warmart

Warmart Fani PRSi

And specific camera settings and lighting both heavily influence any photo. Anything you see is going to look a bit different when it's in front of you.

bodia likes this.
  4. Scooter

Scooter New Member

I have a
    SE Singlecut in antique white. I‘M pretty sure it’s a 2011. First PRS I owned. Bought it used with Seymour Duncan PU’s, in perfect condition for $200. One of the Best Buy’s I ever made.

I love the color. The only thing I don’t like about it is the neck feels sticky (typical poly finish).

Ironic part is I have a Gibson LP Studio I’ve had new since 09 that’s the same color. FWIW the neck of the LP feels much better.

For the money, the SE is a much nicer guitar.