Antique white on new s2 thinline

Numpy

Hey all, just wondering if anyone owns the new s2 thinline in antique white and can supply some photos of what the true colour is? Where I live there are none to look at, and online the colours vary a lot. Here are some examples:
Mp7cHQ3

61B3Njp

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey all, just wondering if anyone owns the new s2 thinline in antique white and can supply some photos of what the true colour is? Where I live there are none to look at, and online the colours vary a lot. Here are some examples:
Mp7cHQ3

61B3Njp

N,

You'll need to increase your post count by a few before you have image-posting privileges.

And specific camera settings and lighting both heavily influence any photo. Anything you see is going to look a bit different when it's in front of you.

I have a
Mp7cHQ3

61B3Njp

SE Singlecut in antique white. I‘M pretty sure it’s a 2011. First PRS I owned. Bought it used with Seymour Duncan PU’s, in perfect condition for $200. One of the Best Buy’s I ever made.

I love the color. The only thing I don’t like about it is the neck feels sticky (typical poly finish).

Ironic part is I have a Gibson LP Studio I’ve had new since 09 that’s the same color. FWIW the neck of the LP feels much better.

For the money, the SE is a much nicer guitar.

Back