Another very pretty Stripped 58...

"Another very pretty stripped..." *CLICK*

Oh... um, yeah... right. Stripped 58.

Yes, actually that's a stellar-looking one--I particularly love the dark/tobacco burst fade around the edge. In fact, though, any of 'em (as long as they still have their original 57/08 pickups) would be a killer guitar. I say do it; screw that National.

Yes, actually that's a stellar-looking one--I particularly love the dark/tobacco burst fade around the edge. In fact, though, any of 'em (as long as they still have their original 57/08 pickups) would be a killer guitar. I say do it; screw that National.
Just heard back from the seller and he accepted my offer of $2200 and he included the shipping.

The National is going on Reverb. I never play it. It has a neck like a LOG!

Just heard back from the seller and he accepted my offer of $2200 and he included the shipping.
Really hard to do better than that. I agree with @Andrew Paul's opinion that the Stripped 58 along with the Mark Tramonti are the best Core values.

Welcome to the stripper club. Bet you won't be considering swapping out the 57/08's.

That & Bernies/245s set a really high bar for classic rock.

Really hard to do better than that. I agree with @Andrew Paul's opinion that the Stripped 58 along with the Mark Tramonti are the best Core values.

Welcome to the stripper club. Bet you won't be considering swapping out the 57/08's.

That & Bernies/245s set a really high bar for classic rock.
Yeah. $2200 seemed like a very good deal. I'll just sell something I don't play. Like that National.

The Bernies are what convinced me to take the plunge on the Stripped 58.

You guys started talking about both of them a month or so ago and I went "Hey...that's what I've really been looking for all this time!"

I'll probably keep all three Bernies for a while, decide which one is the ONE and then let the other two go.

The Bernie I keep will be the one I keep reaching for. You don't even have to decide about it being the best.

Anyways, I probably will have a couple of Bernies available for adoption.

You know how to find me.

Last edited:
Back