Andertons at PRS Factory

Thank you for sharing this! And, thanks to Anderton's! I really enjoyed this! It took me a while to finish in segments, but I appreciated how our guitars were made, although I just have an S2.

Last edited:
Anderton comes across as a person with a lot to learn about guitars. Of course this is not the case, not sure why he did that. Thank goodness we don't have to put up with Rob anymore. The reason I stopped watching and will never, ever, ever buy one of "their" guitars, Lee showed his business savvy by replacing him with Pete. He is also very careful with his PRS reviews. Lots at play with the relationship between manufacturers and retailers.
All in all a good video, however learnt virtually nothing new.

There is a difference between building and trading, aswell between buying and ordering at a luthier. When you order a guitar at a luthier you'll need to dive up front into all the interdepencies of scale, wood, pickups, capacities and so on.
Aswell wood and coating is a bit of science.

Lee Anderton is likely to me more a user.

Just a quick comment here. I think a video of this length featuring some amazing people from PRS is a wonderful thing. As for Lee, he is obviously asking questions for a wider audience.

One final point, a few years ago I asked Lee for some help on a personal (non music) matter and he personally went above and beyond to help. Since then I’ve nothing but respect for him.

Last edited:
Back