An Interesting Thought About A Collection

I’ve tried a bunch, but he never really does it for me.

But, Tobias. Tobias was so good it doesn’t matter what else he does.
no no no, cross and bob never did anything better than the original mr show dvds, my kids probably still laugh at that stuff. ‘coupon: the movie!’ oh man i’m getting high just thinking about it.

They are mine. I had scanned all of my 35mm negatives a few years ago and just finished organizing and labelling them.
I might need a new project for future rainy days.
I wish I had your organization follow-through. That's a big project!

I have many well-intentioned projects that got sidetracked when rush jobs came into the studio, and those projects remain unfinished. My schedule is so unpredictable.

20230303-163224.jpg

Do I have a collection? Not depicted are in total five electrics (my wife's starter, her 93 Epi LP Custom, my starter, a Strat copy with hand wound pickups, and a Rockinger Rudvog).
Did I collect the guitars for the purpose of collecting guitars? No, I bought them from time to time driven by opportunities. Those are instruments I wanted to have. A few weeks ago there was a 513 Swamp Ash advertised on Reverb and Ebay. It would have been an worthwhile addition to the 513 history, but I decided not to purchase it. All guitars have more or less a personal story connected with the buying. The 513 MT is additionally linked to a surprising meeting with Paul on an escalator at Frankfurt Musik Messe in 2014.
I don't collect guitars, I do play them. And depicted is the swarm of the electrics that suits me most. Being asked for a priority, most preferred is my custom made guitar below (Linus Red Scorpion), second are both 513, third is the Peavey.

Last edited:
full

Do I have a collection? Not depicted are in total five electrics (my wife's starter, her 93 Epi LP Custom, my starter, a Strat copy with hand wound pickups, and a Rockinger Rudvog).
Did I collect the guitars for the purpose of collecting guitars? No, I bought them from time to time driven by opportunities. Those are instruments I wanted to have. A few weeks ago there was a 513 Swamp Ash advertised on Reverb and Ebay. It would have been an worthwhile addition to the 513 history, but I decided not to purchase it. All guitars have more or less a personal story connected with the buying. The 513 MT is additionally linked to a surprising meeting with Paul on an escalator at Frankfurt Musik Messe in 2014.
I don't collect guitars, I do play them. And depicted is the swarm of the electrics that suits me most. Being asked for a priority, most preferred is my custom made guitar below (Linus Red Scorpion), second are both 513, third is the Peavey.
Well, you bought them to play, so that's the most important thing, to me.

My goodness you have some fantastic guitars, my friend!!

I'm hoping all is well in Germany and that you're doing great!

I can't open the link, but speaking of German-made product, as you probably know from our correspondence, I'm one of those people who truly appreciates the effort that goes into German audio technology. The attention to detail is fantastic, at least in my experience.

I'm going to get one of the Grossmann silent cabs soon. I just can't decide whether it'll be oak or painted.

Back