All These Guy's Can Play.

There is only one vid, but yes, he sounds great. That's what I love about the HB, you can rock with it and you can get some very authentic jazz sounds.

The real significant thing about it and the videos that follow it, is that music force is out of Korea and many of the other videos are players from outside of the US. This is something I noticed a few years back when Guthrie Govan started making a name for himself. When it comes to improvisation and playing guitar like a "lead guitarist", the cats overseas are doing more with it than the players here in the states. I was surprised to see the level of talent all over the world of accomplished guitarists that are rooted in rock and jazz improvisation.

I posted this video on another thread here, and there are several other international guitar videos on YouTube. One of the players is a member here and is a PRS guy.

If I did not know any better I would say the the guy in the 1st video sounds just like Paul Jackson Jr. Tone and playing are awesome.

Back