Advice needed: Prs Standard 22 v/s S2 CU22 v/s S2 standard 22(satin)

Sorry for the resurrection of this topic! i can finally manage to buy the guitar! I've decided upon the S2 standard 24 satin. My problem is i will have to order it from Sweetwater (not available in Chile) But turns out Sweetwater is out of stock and i can buy "in reserve" but I don't know when they will arrive :/

Should i pull the trigger? And trust Sweetwater?

Sweetwater is a very reputable company, you’re safe to order from them. The question is just how long it will take them to get it, things are slow right now due to Covid. But they will get it to you.

unfortunately they expect the arrival of PRS on mid July. :(

I had a good currency value right now so i think i've just have bad luck with Prs's.
No Bueno. I will need a beer today

Well, turns out i'm strugling with my bank but i'm about to get a CE22 (i've decided to spend more but on something good) And i'm dubious about the serial number of one in particular. Plate says 47..... and the sellers says it's made in 1994 but i checked on PRS site and quote: "44500 - 52199 2000" so it should be a 2000 and not an 1994, right?
Is 2000 Still a good year for CE 22's? Is a good deal for 1499?
Darn! (i'm nervous now LOL)

Well, turns out i'm strugling with my bank but i'm about to get a CE22 (i've decided to spend more but on something good) And i'm dubious about the serial number of one in particular. Plate says 47..... and the sellers says it's made in 1994 but i checked on PRS site and quote: "44500 - 52199 2000" so it should be a 2000 and not an 1994, right?
Is 2000 Still a good year for CE 22's? Is a good deal for 1499?
Darn! (i'm nervous now LOL)

Every year is a good year for CEs, they're great guitars and I think you'll be thrilled with it.

40150133-1994-prs-ce22-tobacco-sunburst-phase-ii-locking-tuners-mccarty-wiring-original-hard-case
acxgm9saqcbbo5ghyme6.jpg

Well I only have one doubt now… the serial number is so weird.
It just doesn’t match with the CE list I’ve found
What you guys think about it? Was I scammed?

40150133-1994-prs-ce22-tobacco-sunburst-phase-ii-locking-tuners-mccarty-wiring-original-hard-case
acxgm9saqcbbo5ghyme6.jpg

Well I only have one doubt now… the serial number is so weird.
It just doesn’t match with the CE list I’ve found
What you guys think about it? Was I scammed?
You are fine:
first 4: the year
7: indicates a CE
9991: is the actual serial number - in range for 1994

Play it in good health.

Back