Adjustable stoptail

When Paul requested questions from Signature Club members a few weeks ago, the question I posed was about the multiple stop tails that were offered. Maybe he will address this issue.

the guitar tech who sets up my 3 prs's with stoptails in cleveland is CONSTANTLY amazed at how absoloutely SPOT-ON they are when adjusted properly. I love the non-adjustable hardtails.

Adding my two cents relative to the guitar you were looking at: I think the SC250, weigh its hotter pups, was marketed towards heavier players, who tend to run heavier strings and drop their tunings. The adjustable bridge allows for intonation adjustments in those situations.

I personally love the non-adjustable bridge, but I mainly play 10s in standard, with the occasional drop D.

BTW, if you don't pick it up, let me know where that '08 SC250 is. I miss mine a ton!
Thanks... I'm not going to be buying a guitar any time soon.

Melodee Music - Sterling VA - website below - I don't believe it is used and if not, you may get a good deal - good luck

http://www.melodeemusic.com/index.c...ainCategoryID=8&mainCategory=electric guitars

Back