According to UPS my Tremonti has arrived at PRS this morning!

IMG_4056_zpsd73b4ba7.jpg

Autograph sealed!

IMG_4069_zpsb64c7367.jpg

Life is good!!!! I truly missed my baby while she was gone, but Shawn and his phenomenal crew have blown my mind!! The guitar is better than it was before and I never thought that was possible!! I firmly believe I have one of the finest guitars on the planet, now with the new nut, new DGT frets, touchup on my dink move putting a small ding on the face of the headstock, having Mark Tremonti's autograph sealed forever in the finish and the moving around of the volume and tone controls.....the guitar plays like no other....I am Happy Happy Happy!!! as they say on Duck Dynasty!!! Again....HUGE thanks to Shawn and the PTC crew.....I am blown away by your superb work and customer service!!!

I believe those are Dunlop 6100 frets. I've been refretting my guitars with those forever. LOVE THEM!! Getting ready to refret my new R7 with them too! Congrats on yours. The PTC is amazing!!

IMG_4069_zpsb64c7367.jpg

Life is good!!!! I truly missed my baby while she was gone, but Shawn and his phenomenal crew have blown my mind!! The guitar is better than it was before and I never thought that was possible!! I firmly believe I have one of the finest guitars on the planet, now with the new nut, new DGT frets, touchup on my dink move putting a small ding on the face of the headstock, having Mark Tremonti's autograph sealed forever in the finish and the moving around of the volume and tone controls.....the guitar plays like no other....I am Happy Happy Happy!!! as they say on Duck Dynasty!!! Again....HUGE thanks to Shawn and the PTC crew.....I am blown away by your superb work and customer service!!!

Nice wall! Looks like a sweet jam room/studio. Awesome upgrades to the Tremonti as well :rock:

Back