According to UPS my Tremonti has arrived at PRS this morning!

Michael B

Just as it says I have shipped my favorite guitar in the world to Shawn and the wizards at PTC!! She will be getting some finish touchups and a re-fret with DGT frets along with flipping my knobs around so the volume pot is next to the bridge pup! Also a new nut! Can't wait !! I went with the shipping kit from PRS and it made the shipping part so simple and the guitar made it from upstate New York to PRS in 2 days....impressive!

GuitarsNov2012037.jpg

Here she is before she was shipped!

Ok Shawn...todays my birthday, would love to hear some birthday news on how my Tremonti's coming along with the work!! lol....totally missing my number one, she will be elite when you guys are finished!!

Hey Mike,

We've repaired the dings in the headstock and it's been prepped for clear. We want to get the autographed sealed before we do anything else just to be safe and prevent it from rubbing off during handling.

mikeb_zpsd4465490.jpg

Cool!

DGT frets are awesome, I'd like to have them on all my PRS guitars.

Shawn & the PTC crew do AMAZING work.

I sent my Tremonti 1 to have a strap hook crack fixed and to have Mark's signature cleared over. It came out amazing and was money well spent.

Before:
IMG_0228_zps0bcd8379.jpg

After:
DSC00422-1_zps229b2956.jpg

Before:
IMG_0218_zps641139e6.jpg

After:

IMG_0319_zps2b68ef83.jpg

I posted these in the PS Friday thread, but I thought I'd share them here too.

The re-fret has been done, now Scott just needs to clean it up a bit and do the finish touch ups around the fret tangs
IMG_2441_zps1c57037b.jpg

Signed and sealed
IMG_2442_zps9d054cdd.jpg

Well...just wanted to post that my Tremonti arrived today from the amazing wizards at the PTC. I am amazed at how fast Shawn got her back up to me!! I am also stunned at the impeccable work that was done!! The re-fret is superb!! I am loving the DGT frets!! They also repaired a ding I put on the headstock and clear coated Mark Tremonti's signature on the back of the headstock. It came out perfect, can't even find the area that I dinged!! I truly am amazed at the work and want to put out a HUGE THANK YOU to Shawn and his amazing team at the PTC!!! I stop playing and just look and smile ear to ear!! I will take photos and post them tomorrow morning....it is time to play my beautiful guitar for the rest of today and tomorrow after I give you guys the pics of her....happily the only problem is they forgot to put the knob back on the 3 way toggle which is not a big deal,I'm sure Shawn will ship that right to me!!! I honestly think it plays even better than it did before....THE PTC ROCKS!!!!

Back