A Man’s Gotta Do...

László

Too Many Notes
...what a man’s gotta do.

WLB0913-Y1_1_of_9__97878.1507924307.1280.1280.JPG

WLB0913-Y1_9_of_9__30454.1507924269.1280.1280.JPG

Sublime! I think we may require some sunshine pics, front and back.

Enjoy!

I dunno about sunshine...I’m a studio rat. Moonshine, I can do. ;)

The good news is that the back of the guitar is a very dark, opaque finish, so there’s nothing to see that isn’t showing in the pics from Jack’s shop.

Proving once and for all, that a single PRS 594 is simply not enough.

Exactly how I felt about it! And both are the same freakin’ color. At least they have different neck woods and different pickups, or I’d need to have my head examined.

Wait...I need to have my head examined anyway. ;)

Also...I have no idea how two threads got posted. I thought I edited one. I wonder what happened? I probably wasn’t paying attention.

Mods, please delete one or the other.

Apologies, guys for the double post. I have no idea how that happened. I’ll ask the mods to delete one of the threads.

I dunno about sunshine...I’m a studio rat. Moonshine, I can do. ;)

The good news is that the back of the guitar is a very dark, opaque finish, so there’s nothing to see that isn’t showing in the pics from Jack’s shop.

Oh, I was drooling over the matching neck in that regard and hoping to see it pop in daylight. ;) That one-piece top is just the business, truly splendid.

No worries though, I should know better as a former state resident -- there isn't much sunshine anyway from here on out.

So what is this, number six? I like Les with a lot of guitars.

Nope, it’s still five. Jack will have my WL McCarty. Great guitar, phenomenal in every way, but I simply could not resist this 594 impulse after having the Soapbar version.

I know. I said I wouldn’t. But I changed my mind. I have no defense. :eek:

Even though I usually prefer a mahogany neck, I want to give maple another shot with the different scale length and pickups, and the neck on this one has the gloss finish I like.

Back