A Man’s Gotta Do...

Atta boy! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!

“It’s the neck!”

“No, It’s the controls!”

“Neck, I say!”

“Controls!”

Haha! Hey, you two, there’s no need to argue! The New 594 is BOTH! It’s a neck, AND controls! It’s TWO GUITARS IN ONE!

“Honey, these controls are the bomb!”

“And just look at that neck! Aww, I’m sorry!”

“Me too. I’ll never question your reason for liking the 594 again. And just check out that color!”

[fades as couple kiss and make up]

Bold move in a good direction.

594: The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lesteban. Its continuing mission: To explore strange new tunes; to seek out new tones and through new effects. To boldly make music no one has made before!*

:)

* “Wait, you’re saying you make music no one’s made before?”

“Well, yes. That’s my job, to come up with new and interesting music.”

“Why not just play something that’s, you know, actually good instead?”

“Well, I can only play my own stuff on guitar.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I’d rather folks say, ‘My, how original,’” than “the dude sucks on guitar, I can play Stairway better than that and I’ve only been playing for a week.”

“You’re deluding yourself, man; they still say you suck at guitar. I’ve heard everyone say it. I didn’t want to be the one to tell you, but I feel I should be honest and upfront.”

“Well, do they at least say I have nice tone?”

“Sometimes. But no one cares.”

“So you don’t think PRS will create my signature model?”

“Dude, you can live to be a billion years old and practice every hour of every day, and you will NEVER, ever have a signature model guitar. Try for a signature model accordion instead.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I sold my bow tie.”

Last edited:
So you’re saying there’s a chance on the Les PRS signature model? :)

I bet if you do a private stock they will be willing to put "Les Signature" on the TRC :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, how about a headstock with your first name and the first name of the leader and founder of the PRS company! "Les" and "Paul"! No-one has ever done that before!

:ducks and covers:

Haha! A Les Paul Reed Smith...

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet..Wait! Did you hear that? Was that the delivery guy? You better go look...again better yet you should probably go drive around to see if the driver is okay...that's what I always do. :confused:

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet..Wait! Did you hear that? Was that the delivery guy? You better go look...again better yet you should probably go drive around to see if the driver is okay...that's what I always do. :confused:
I'm sure I heard the truck. Oh wait, that's a pizza delivery guy. Better sit down. Refresh the website. Do they update it to "Almost there" status? Wait, I just heard something. Back in a sec....

Back