A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you said that there was no space?
What is in-between earth and the sun? What is in-between us and the moon/planets/galaxies?
Yes there is no space but the sun and planets are closer than they say they are. I don't believe they are planets that you could travel to and land on. They are more like an energy or spirit.

Because of "ignored content", Clashcityrocker says -- No it's not. Don't make a comment unless you know what you are talking about.

And yet you still cant answer 5/0. You still cant answer questions about basic geometry. This is Dunning-Krueger and projecting of intellectual inadequacy at its finest. There is nothing wrong with having the humility to admit you know nothing about a subject. We might not be experts in fluid dynamics, or astrophysics, but I would never feel such hubris to tell someone who clearly has a better understanding of them that they are fools. When you cant realize your lack of knowledge, you then its easy to assume you know everything.
WTF kind of sense does that last sentence mean? Do you need a rubber room?

I thought I was going to be an astronomer when I grew up 'cos my Dad said I was taking up space in school. :D
:rolleyes:

When I was a kid and folks asked me what I was going to be when I grew up, instead of the Policemen or Fireman as most kids would, I said "an Astronomer or a Geologist". I got close with Mechanical Engineer. I still love astronomy and geology. I'm glad I didn't make a carrier out of either. It would spoil the wonder with the day to day grind. At least I think it would.

Clouds behind the sun reminds me of the time I was in a pub trivia and got teamed up with a guy who claimed to have studied the Russian revolution. I asked him if he read Trotsky's 'History of the Russian Revolution' and he told me: "No, but i watched a couple of youtube videos about it".

If only Copernicus could have seen 'Clouds Behind the Sun'. Could have saved himself the better part of his life's work.

Sir David Attenborough presents Wisdom of Clashcityrocker - "Yes there is no space but the sun and planets are closer than they say they are. I don't believe they are planets ...they are more like an energy or spirit."

Clearly, the best part of waking up is acid in your cup.
Hey, is that a quarter behind your ear? No? Well, watch this! :p

If only Copernicus could have seen 'Clouds Behind the Sun'. Could have saved himself the better part of his life's work.

Can you imagine if youtube was around in his time? All the peasants would make videos calling him a witch.

Btw, I need to make a song called "Clouds Behind the Sun". I can just use all of CCRs quotes as lyrics. Ill sell about seven downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back