A DGT photo thread...

10394623_10153207697837412_617621703749181676_n.jpg
11137693_10153185632632412_1996356860_o.jpg

Here's my 2008 DGT. I ordered this after J. Hayes let me play his when the DGT was shown at the 2007 Experience. I believe it took about eight months to get mine. I was told by two PRS folks and one dealer this was the first black one released into the wild. I've played the hell out of it since this photo was taken. Very sad to hear the new ones don't have the neck profile mine does.
IMG_4086.jpg

I remember when DGT's only came in three colors, because that's what Dave wanted. The first one that came into Chuck's was a Cherry Sunburst.
DSC_0013.jpg

A real clown burst. I remember being so disappointed in how they looked until I plugged it in; and then, I was even more disappointed when I found the pick up switch had been wired backwards and the volume pots were back fed.
After that all got fixed, tonal bliss.
DSC_0027-1.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when DGT's only came in three colors, because that's what Dave wanted. The first one that came into Chuck's was a Cherry Sunburst.
DSC_0013.jpg

A real clown burst. I remember being so disappointed in how they looked until I plugged it in; and then, I was even more disappointed when I found the pick up switch had been wired backwards and the volume pots were back fed.
After that all got fixed, tonal bliss.
DSC_0027-1.jpg

What do mean by "back fed" volume pots?

I so wanted to get my DGT in cherry sunburst - until I saw that it was a teardrop burst. I think the curves and lines of the PRS doublecut are so elegant, I don't understand why you would ever do a burst that isn't a contour to accentuate them.

Oh, I don't mind them -- there's one bonnie pink something that's a teardrop burst somewhere, I still keep coming back to that one.

Back