A DGT photo thread...

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg
Hi guys. First post. I'm a long term lurker here. I love my PRS guitars and now play nothing else. Currently rocking a mira and a soapbar 2 with mods, wonderful guitars. I'm usually content just to look at the pretty pictures on this site.. ;-) but scrolling through this thread I stopped dead and registered just so I could say.....

what the h$$ is that!?!?

am I looking at a single cut DGT!

if the PU selector was on the shoulder and that puppy had a thick body a la the 245 I think I just found my guitar.

Whats the the dealio on that? PS only?

thanks,

gkf

Hi guys. First post. I'm a long term lurker here. I love my PRS guitars and now play nothing else. Currently rocking a mira and a soapbar 2 with mods, wonderful guitars. I'm usually content just to look at the pretty pictures on this site.. ;-) but scrolling through this thread I stopped dead and registered just so I could say.....

what the h$$ is that!?!?

am I looking at a single cut DGT!

if the PU selector was on the shoulder and that puppy had a thick body a la the 245 I think I just found my guitar.

Whats the the dealio on that? PS only?

thanks,

gkf

Tim has some truly epic fiddles. The top is a Wood Library run from Willcutt's I believe and the bottom is a Private Stock. That's the only way to get that configuration at this time. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you jfb.

Ive never really looked into the PS route as the core line and even the SE's distract enough of my time daily. I think wood selection etc and all the other options would lead me down a rabbit hole too far. ;-) I didn't realize that one could mix things up to that extent.

And to to you Tim, I doff my hat in your direction sir!
A fine fiddle of epic proportions!

I picked up this one up a couple of months ago...Willcutt Wood Library. Beeswing Sipo back, One piece Artist grade top with Solana Burst finish, select Madagascar rosewood fingerboard, old style mother of pearl bird inlays, DGT bridge pickup with 59/09 neck pickup, and leather Artist case. I don't think I'll ever let this one go...it's phenomenal in all regards.

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

Some nice new additions to the thread. I will never get bored of looking at DGT's.

Keep 'em coming kids.

This great thread needs some lovin'.

My DGT accompanied by my soapbar and CE. :)

un1.jpg

Bad news. I placed the order while I was signed in to the forum, and the software demons struck again. 237 DGTs on their way to a Nigerian prince with a huge....

guitar collection.

Mine's starting to age nicely now, in the words of Mr Grissom himself on Twitter " Just getting good ... "

11794171_10154101801227564_6965352311393568085_o_zps2p0wrr1m.jpg

Back