5 hours in...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
I just got a last minute appointment near me, that the state wasn't telling anyone about. I get shot:eek: tomorrow at 3:15pm.

Well I think it said COVID Shot, not Firing Line shot, but hey, I've been wrong before.:p

Yeah, but they won't let you back in for the 2nd shot until you bring your "been there done that" card. ;)

Oh, BTW, what happens if Covid shots become a regular thing? With every 10 shots do we receive a freebie?

I was going to make another smart a** comment, but thats what got me in this mess.:rolleyes:

No, you're good. This evening I've opted to keep my alcohol consumption down (1 beer) and will save the good stuff for company. Didn't want to spoil anyone's fun by protesting or doing anything else unwise, and it's almost my bedtime (big day tomorrow). Will put away some plates and glasses, sip a cuppa tea, clean up the kitchen and loose paper, and see you in the morning. It was fun this evening.

I had both shots already. I'm working in critical care so I guess I'm lucky. I was jabbed with Pfizer which is new gen one. Had no side effects other than feeling a bit fucked up with muscular pain after a second dose. Same time it lasted for a day and I could blame my work out which I restarted after few months being lazy. My broadband connection remained the same

Had my first AZ jab on Wednesday (UK based like a couple of others above). Mild flu-like symptoms for 24 hours or so and a sore arm for a couple of days. All good now. Wife got Pfizer in late January and gets her second next Saturday. Similar symptoms as me. Again all good 48 hours later.

Hope all who are waiting get sorted soon.

Second Pfizer scheduled for the 30th. Interestingly, three friends had chills, aches etc., after their second Pfizer shot. All previously had COVID. I think I’ve seen reports of this, most recently with people with long term symptoms. Details after the 30th.....

Second Pfizer scheduled for the 30th. Interestingly, three friends had chills, aches etc., after their second Pfizer shot. All previously had COVID. I think I’ve seen reports of this, most recently with people with long term symptoms. Details after the 30th.....
I saw an interview with a lady who has been a COVID long hauler since May. All of her long lasting symptoms vanished after she got her shot.

Back