5 hours in...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

and no side effects. Hope it stays like this. I got flushed and warm feeling, my face was red, for about an hour after getting the vaccine, but never felt bad.

I did get the J&J vaccine, so one shot, not two, and from several reports I've seen, the one with the least side effects. That was 11:00 this morning and as of now, I feel fine. Wife said she feels fine as well. Fingers crossed!

Just remember, if I start talking goofy and making no sense, somebody take my car keys AND my internet devices away from me please! I wouldn't want to be posting wild random incoherent crazy stuff that I'd regret later. Like Speedo pics or something...

Last night was a bit of a wild ride. Was def goofy and a bit delusional. Felt some fever and chills, but slept like a log until 11:15 this morning.

I think I listened to PBS' Ken Burn's "Jazz" series last night. Picked up some Chick Webb & Count Basie MP3s for my music collection. There was some serious old-time silliness going on last night. If my 2nd Covid shot has the same effect, it'll only be twice the fun.

Two thumbs up. No joy for me yet. I'm in group 1B+ in Illinois. That means 16-64 with underlying conditions. Diabetes, in my case. The state has opened up that group, but many counties have sad they need to wait for more vaccine before they will move to that group. Plus, you have to be a resident of the county to get your shot. Meaning I couldn't go somewhere in the state for a shot.

Two thumbs up. No joy for me yet. I'm in group 1B+ in Illinois. That means 16-64 with underlying conditions. Diabetes, in my case. The state has opened up that group, but many counties have sad they need to wait for more vaccine before they will move to that group. Plus, you have to be a resident of the county to get your shot. Meaning I couldn't go somewhere in the state for a shot.

Hope you get a call soon bro.

Last night was a bit of a wild ride. Was def goofy and a bit delusional. Felt some fever and chills, but slept like a log until 11:15 this morning.
Yes, you had me worried for a while! Which vaccine did you get? Everyone reports different effects, but my completely miniscule sample size seems to indicate that some vaccines are more likely to have side effects than others. I'm anxious to see how I feel late tonight (watch out boys! LOL) but so far, completely 100% normal.

Yes, you had me worried for a while! Which vaccine did you get? Everyone reports different effects, but my completely miniscule sample size seems to indicate that some vaccines are more likely to have side effects than others. I'm anxious to see how I feel late tonight (watch out boys! LOL) but so far, completely 100% normal.

It was the Pfizer. And yeah, it was definitely better than playing in traffic.

I'm not good at lazy, but I can do it if I have too. Bitchy... man, that just ain't me. Goofy... I can do goofy with the best of them.

That's in general. Guess we'll see if the drug changes that. I was hoping to never see "bitchy me." :eek:

Just take a nap. It'll do away with any wrong inclinations you may have otherwise.

Have got a project lined up Friday...my walkway patio has some randomly-spaced deteriorated bricks that could use replacing...the project includes digging out the existing old bricks and re-setting the new bricks. (Not a Pink Floyd song). What a stoneworker or mason might do that would set out new pavers.

Back