40th Anni Wish List

OK, how's this:

An African Ribbon Mahogany DGT Singlecut with ebony fretboard and small moon inlays. You'd get the oomph and warmth of a mahogany-bodied SC combined with the brighter, faster attack of an ebony fretboard for a unique sound. I'm thinking LP Black Beauty vibe here.

I like the tone of the African mahogany - all of my guitars have it. Looks nice, too.

The small moon inlays would be subtle and elegant looking, yet very PRS.

I would be a participant for any of the following:

SH Santana
SH MEV
SH DGT

I want lighter guitars that are comfortable for longer periods of time.

As for accoutrements, I think moon inlays with phases of the moon (full moon at 12th fret) would be cool. Also, birds flying away from body of guitar would be a nice offer. Considering this would be the "Ruby" anniversary for 40th, I would love to see a one time issue of a Ruby color scheme available across entire product line as a 40th anniversary special offer. Also on the Ruby kick, a small Ruby embedded in the 40th TRC for core and up anniversary models would be a hell of a TRC!!!

40thAnniversaryTRC_2023Sep24.jpg

I am sure I will think of other stuff, but that is my wish list for the moment ;~))

I need to add a 40th Anniversary SC-J to this list! Limited run to 40 guitars!! Spruce tops dyed ruby red, rosewood back, sides and neck!!! The "run" will be called "Ruby" and it will have a Ruby embedded in the trapeze tail (no Bigsby's) ;~)) Ruby flake brushstroke bird inlays on ebony fretboard and Ruby flake PS Eagle on headstock. Ruby flake 12th fret Eagle on heal.

I need to add a 40th Anniversary SC-J to this list! Limited run to 40 guitars!! Spruce tops dyed ruby red, rosewood back, sides and neck!!! The "run" will be called "Ruby" and it will have a Ruby embedded in the trapeze tail (no Bigsby's) ;~)) Ruby flake brushstroke bird inlays on ebony fretboard and Ruby flake PS Eagle on headstock. Ruby flake 12th fret Eagle on heal.
Sounds like a six string brothel.:D:p

SH Santana
SH MEV
SH DGT

As for accoutrements, I think moon inlays with phases of the moon (full moon at 12th fret) would be cool. Also, birds flying away from body of guitar would be a nice offer. Considering this would be the "Ruby" anniversary for 40th, I would love to see a one time issue of a Ruby color scheme available across entire product line as a 40th anniversary special offer. Also on the Ruby kick, a small Ruby embedded in the 40th TRC for core and up anniversary models would be a hell of a TRC!!!

I am sure I will think of other stuff, but that is my wish list for the moment ;~))
The Plain TRC fans would be storming the castle!!

This is the headstock of my 30th Anniversary CU24 limited run. I think PRS did a beautiful job with it - something similar would be pretty nice!

J7X1P2x.jpg

SH Santana
SH MEV
SH DGT

Oh yes a left handed fretboard .. so the birds fly the wrong way.

Semi hollow westie, no F hole, Paul’s stoptail available in vintage yellow, gold top, pearl white, black. Baby dragon on the headstock. Moons.

The Limited runs of the past like the Walnut (only 25) , West St (300 ) , Peroba? etc have all been glorious milestones .
I'd love to see Limited runs of 40 in each model , with some special wood combo and unique inlay

Back