40th Anni Wish List

Greywolf

Luthier and Sound Sensei
Time for a little Daydreaming ...... While most of us have Private stock fantasies , and a few have turned those into reality ...
What Model updates or additions would you like to see for th 40th ? Colors , Woods, Pickups , Electronics? SE, S2, Core?

I very much enjoy the multi tap 58/15’s in my SSH, so anything with those or a similar 408-inspired pickup is on my list.

USA pickups on S2’s would be cool, too - I was bummed that the 35th S2 24-08’s didn’t come with at least the import TCI pickups from the Paul’s SE (for the true single coils), or the USA 85/15 MT’s. But they did core pickups on the 10th S2’s, so that’s promising.

For looks, I’d like to see the PS eagle come back on core models again, but on a top-matching figured headstock.

Wouldn’t turn down an Artist grade top, either.

Explorer ;)

Fat Neck Tremonti

Fat Neck Custom 24 With A Fixed Bridge

Fat Back McCarty With A Partial Hollow Inside And No F Holes.

24 Fret Singlecut Full Thickness With And Without Trem With No Body Contours On Back and 25.5 Scale

Singlecut Trem Of Old But No Trem And Only A Bridge Humbucker :)

Bring Back The Modern Eagle II's FOREVER! :)

DGT In Both Trem And Fixed Bridge Options.

Custom 22 With Evertune Fixed Bridge, "M" Pickups And 25.5 Scale

An HSH or HHH in the CE or S2 lines. Probably won’t happen though. That’s one of the things that differentiates cores.

I've often read on the forum how good the Dragon 1s were, I wish PRS would rebuild them! On which model? I don't know and why not directly Available for sale in the PRS accessory. I haven't tried all the models so it's difficult to comment on that but yeah I would love to try them!

It would be logical if they would highlight the direction the company has been going the last decade. I get the "bring back the dragon 1" nostalgia, but that is simply not the direction PRS is heading right now. It will likely simply be their biggest hits with anniversary birds and a $500 premium. So bird jn flight 594s in different flavours I guess.

Maybe bring back the Custom 22 for the 40th? Give it like "Dragon 3" pickups or whatever with the 5 way, or make it the Custom 22-08. This would slay.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE PUT THE (20th) ANNIVERSARY BIRDS WITH WISPS ON IT!!!

Back