3-way toggle switch cap

Opunaesala

Does anyone know if the 3-Way Toggle Switch Caps in the store would fit the SE Tremonti Custom? It says it is not compatible, but the store doesn't have any that say they will fit an SE. If not, does anyone know which ones would? It comes with a cream colored one, but I'd like to switch it to black.

Second question, does anyone know if the pickup rings would fit the SE Tremonti Custom? Same reasons.

Thanks in advance!

You want a metric M3.5 switch tip (same as for Epiphone LPs)

I ended up switching out the black one on my SE Std22 with a cream one I found on Amazon. Go figure!

As for the pickup rings, I managed to install the US Universal rings on my SE without any problems. Some say you'll need to re-use the existing SE ring screws but I found I could use the black ones that came with the US rings.

Last edited:
You want a metric M3.5 switch tip (same as for Epiphone LPs)

I ended up switching out the black one on my SE Std22 with a cream one I found on Amazon. Go figure!

As for the pickup rings, I managed to install the US Universal rings on my SE without any problems. Some say you'll need to re-use the existing SE ring screws but I found I could use the black ones that came with the US rings.
Cool, thanks Tim.

Back