2021 In Review

2021 was sad and good. My mom passed away on March 4, 2021. From May of 2020 until she passed I was basically watching her slowly leave this life. She was 91, had dementia and was just slowing down. It was her time and it's a comfort knowing she's with our Lord and with my dad who passed in June of 2016. Hey, she's happy now! More than deserves it!

Seems like anytime a big change happens in my life another one follows. I retired in March of 2020 and in May of 2020 is when my mom started to go downhill. As mentioned, she passed in March 2021 and a month later my son moved in with me due to he and his wife separating. It always seems to go that way for me. One big change then another one shortly follows. Not complaining, it's just the way it goes for me. My son and I have always gotten along and it's good to get reacquainted with him again. Fact is, my 3 grandkids are over right now and we just finished playing with Play-Doh! Looney Tunes are next on the list!!!! Those little ones keep you going!

The other good news was getting my first PRS on December 4, 2021. A Vela semi hollowbody with the Tobacco Burst. I absolutely love this guitar! Plays like a dream and it has the sound that I've been looking for. So last year ended good for me!

2021 was sad and good. My mom passed away on March 4, 2021. From May of 2020 until she passed I was basically watching her slowly leave this life. She was 91, had dementia and was just slowing down. It was her time and it's a comfort knowing she's with our Lord and with my dad who passed in June of 2016. Hey, she's happy now! More than deserves it!

Seems like anytime a big change happens in my life another one follows. I retired in March of 2020 and in May of 2020 is when my mom started to go downhill. As mentioned, she passed in March 2021 and a month later my son moved in with me due to he and his wife separating. It always seems to go that way for me. One big change then another one shortly follows. Not complaining, it's just the way it goes for me. My son and I have always gotten along and it's good to get reacquainted with him again. Fact is, my 3 grandkids are over right now and we just finished playing with Play-Doh! Looney Tunes are next on the list!!!! Those little ones keep you going!

The other good news was getting my first PRS on December 4, 2021. A Vela semi hollowbody with the Tobacco Burst. I absolutely love this guitar! Plays like a dream and it has the sound that I've been looking for. So last year ended good for me!

Sorry to hear about your Mum, sad times.

Congratulations on your Vela :D

Back