2017 SE Custom 24 at Guitar Center

Kurt Snyder

Hi, New Member. I just ordered a 2017 SE Custom 24 in Cherry Sunburst from Guitar Center for my son's birthday present. After I ordered the Guitar I checked the PRS web site and discovered the Cherry Sunburst is not available for 2017. The Guitar Center photo shows the signature on the head stock which is on the 2017 models. Does anybody know if this is actually a 2017 guitar or a s

Thanks
Kurt Snyder
Northfield VT

Might be a special color for GC. PRS does dealer runs in different colors/woods/finishes.

Make sure GC gives you the gigbag. When I bought mine there 3.5yrs ago they tried to pull that it wasn't included with SEs.

Thanks for the replies. I'll ask Guitar Center next time I'm there. They did try to slide on the gig bag until one of the salesmen saw the listing including the bag. I ordered a hard case in addition to the bag. My son will be 12 this month and will be taking the guitar to school for middle school jazz band. I hope the hard case will be enough protection with a 12 year old.

Hi, New Member. I just ordered a 2017 SE Custom 24 in Cherry Sunburst from Guitar Center for my son's birthday present. After I ordered the Guitar I checked the PRS web site and discovered the Cherry Sunburst is not available for 2017. The Guitar Center photo shows the signature on the head stock which is on the 2017 models. Does anybody know if this is actually a 2017 guitar or a s

Thanks
Kurt Snyder
Northfield VT

Nicely done, dad! Your son is lucky! Welcome to the Forum.

Back