2014 Brian's Guitars/Paul Reed Smith Event!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hello!
A huge thank you to everyone who came out to the event. We had a good amount of forum guys there and we appreciate the support! Some came early to check out the shop, some came early to help us set up - THANK YOU.

Another huge thank you to the PRS crew and artists: Paul, Jim, Peter, Zach, Emil and Dustie - these guys were fantastic and very happy to be in CT that night.

Great stories, great playing, the ZM SE was a hit, the Dustie Waring LTD was a HUGE hit. We plan to do it again even bigger next year so be sure to keep an eye out for it!

Here are some photos. JustRob also took some great video - Im going to try and cut it up a bit and put it in to some kind of single video montage eventually.

Thanks again everyone!

20141017-DSC_8412.jpg

20141017-DSC_8424.jpg

20141017-DSC_8429.jpg

20141017-DSC_8435.jpg

20141017-DSC_8440.jpg

It was a great night...that's for sure! Thanks for putting the event together again...keeps getting better every year; especially great this year since I didn't have to watch you and Paul "play catch" with a Private Stock this year, just to see how much I really wanted to buy it.

2nd post 3rd pic down..FUNNY!
Managed to get 3 forum members......Me (pic dead center). Wedge (Right) and right center (slightly out of focus) is the handsome JustRob..... LOL

Oh to be a fly on the wall there. Can't wait to see video of the event :)

I tried to be your fly on the wall. I got swatted by Paul. :box: I'm still not sure what he didn't want you to hear. :dontknow: Some story about violins... :laugh:

Where's all the babes???

Looks like a blast was had by all. :rock:

Probably hiding all the credit cards and checkbooks from their significant others in the room. I've never gone to one of those events; I need to fix that. Looks like a great time.

Back