1073 days later NGD

12manD

This one has been a long time in the making! On June 8th 2021 a reservation was placed for a Cobalt Blue Special Semi Hollow that was expected September 2021, today 1073 days later I celebrate the NGD! The guitar actually arrived in October of last year but a certain brown truck parcel carrier managed to damage the guitar even though it was impeccably packaged! But today is the day, It was worth the wait!
RjLvaiZ.jpeg
joue4aj.jpeg
hAExqUs.jpeg
MXNni67.jpeg
jyIsO4I.jpeg

This one has been a long time in the making! On June 8th 2021 a reservation was placed for a Cobalt Blue Special Semi Hollow that was expected September 2021, today 1073 days later I celebrate the NGD! The guitar actually arrived in October of last year but a certain brown truck parcel carrier managed to damage the guitar even though it was impeccably packaged! But today is the day, It was worth the wait!
RjLvaiZ.jpeg
joue4aj.jpeg
hAExqUs.jpeg
MXNni67.jpeg
jyIsO4I.jpeg
Nice

RjLvaiZ.jpeg
joue4aj.jpeg
hAExqUs.jpeg
MXNni67.jpeg
jyIsO4I.jpeg
That is one fine looking guitar, and looks like a wonderful addition to your set that'll provide some cool sound alternatives!

Back