1000 useless posts (reloaded)

morning porridge. 'Na na na ooh la la' but you won't find it on the radio sitting cross-legged in the closet under the stairs. It is time to come out, Alan. Reveal yourself to

Sergeant Peepers who investigates this kind of stuff, but who certainly won't throw a benefit for Mr. Kite because ...

...Kite thinks he's so high and mighty and above everyone else when everyone else actually thinks he's just an egotistical windbag who acts like he's the big cheese when in reality his strings are being pulled by...

the one and only Monsieur Willem Secateurs. I don't really like to stop the show but it is time to sit back and consider the nonsensical facts. He is but a menacing slinger, admired as he sits upon a zinger. His Beetle car is just a tuna. It needs no gas, it runs on kahuna. With thoughts of cheecake in his head, he eats his pizza with lots of

the one and only Monsieur Willem Secateurs. I don't really like to stop the show but it is time to sit back and consider the nonsensical facts. He is but a menacing slinger, admired as he sits upon a zinger. His Beetle car is just a tuna. It needs no gas, it runs on kahuna. With thoughts of cheecake in his head, he eats his pizza with lots of

applesauce. I refuse to let this rhyming crap go on any longer. If anyone else tries, I'll slap their face with my...

...makes great amps, for playing at home or in camps, from your youngest child up to your gramps. They'll remind you to buy stamps, get new bulbs for your lamps, and relieve your lady of her cramps...

...makes great amps, for playing at home or in camps, from your youngest child up to your gramps. They'll remind you to buy stamps, get new bulbs for your lamps, and relieve your lady of her cramps...

and her vamps. Not to mention what they do to lamps. Ahoy, matey, what have you got up your...

sleeve, Captain Hook? Come to the point and ....
just eat that burger made of waffles. The little dents hold the condiments without making the burger so slippery the patty slides out onto your lap when you try to take a bite. Not to mention, maple syrup is an excellent condiment that you might not consider without the waffles. Add some...

just eat that burger made of waffles. The little dents hold the condiments without making the burger so slippery the patty slides out onto your lap when you try to take a bite. Not to mention, maple syrup is an excellent condiment that you might not consider without the waffles. Add some...

jalapeno to that maple syrup and you've got a hit on your hands. Best use of maple syrup ever. Well, except for that one night in Tijuana when.....

jalapeno to that maple syrup and you've got a hit on your hands. Best use of maple syrup ever. Well, except for that one night in Tijuana when.....

...we came out of the donkey show (as advertised in Bachelor Party and Clerks II) and smeared it under our noses to eliminate the smell, just like they did with VapoRub in Silence Of The Lambs. No amount of syrup would eliminate the memories of what we'd seen, whether we drank it straight or mixed, warm or on the rocks. Well, maybe if we poured enough of it on our brains like Ray Liotta in Hannibal, but that would only happen if...

Back