1000 useless posts (reloaded)

...once you've started down that path ...
there really is no end. Well there was SUPPOSED to be an end, but I missed out on being the 1000th post on my own thread, which makes me a big fat loser. And now it's ended.
But that doesn't matter, cuz now the subject has changed. BTW... what is the subject anyway? is it...

there really is no end. Well there was SUPPOSED to be an end, but I missed out on being the 1000th post on my own thread, which makes me a big fat loser. And now it's ended.
But that doesn't matter, cuz now the subject has changed. BTW... what is the subject anyway? is it...

Maryanne, or Ginger?

Lovey Howell, actually. I mean she was hella rich, and with that kinda money you could buy a lot of...

Melons. Sweet juicy melons
549181_6f60d382b87f31983dd8ad6a052676b5_large.jpg

And..

so begins the contest to see who is crowned "King Leer" and the nominees are ....

oh no, no. no ....

but I'll think about it while I get my c-cells to fill my flashlight to finally get myself that beer ...

so begins the contest to see who is crowned "King Leer" and the nominees are ....

oh no, no. no ....

but I'll think about it while I get my c-cells to fill my flashlight to finally get myself that beer ...

that I so richly deserve for helping the GILF across the street instead of....

game of mini gilf. That always makes you feel...

like channeling Carl Spackler since we're going on about GILF's. "Oh, Mrs. Crane, I'm looking at you... You wore green so you could hide. I don't blame you - you're a tramp! Ooh! That was right where you wanted it! Ooh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman you know that? You're a little monkey woman... You're lean and you're mean and you're not too far between either I bet, are ya? Would you like to wrap your spikes around my head? " This leads directly to....

Back