The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

Finally caught up on this thread by reading the 5 newest pages all tonight. Within 5 pages, I went from absolutely in love with the whole idea of this and "I have to have one of these," to "I can't hang. Play what you got or you'll never get to retire! " HAHAHAHA.

Well, I played one today! GC Cinci had one had a guy there was playing it when I was ready to leave. I waited almost 20 minutes and then left the store, convinced that he was buying it so I wouldn't even get to try one. I came back 30 minutes later and he was leaving without it. I was taking care of some other business there.... but did get to put my hands on it and play it for only a second. It was really nice. But I was in a hurry then and, as I said, taking care of the other business. If it's there next time, I'll give it a run and see what all the fuss is about.

Edit: ooops, I lied. Just noticed the thread title... it wasn't an SC it was a DC. Never mind. :)

Well, I played one today! GC Cinci had one had a guy there was playing it when I was ready to leave. I waited almost 20 minutes and then left the store, convinced that he was buying it so I wouldn't even get to try one. I came back 30 minutes later and he was leaving without it. I was taking care of some other business there.... but did get to put my hands on it and play it for only a second. It was really nice. But I was in a hurry then and, as I said, taking care of the other business. If it's there next time, I'll give it a run and see what all the fuss is about.

Edit: ooops, I lied. Just noticed the thread title... it wasn't an SC it was a DC. Never mind. :)

Pray tell. What is this "other business" thou does refer to?

Awesome review of the SC 594 in Guitarist Magazine!!

IMG_0737_zpsrp2d9pok.jpg

Oh yeah, also this came in:

IMG_0733_zpsmgq1jljh.jpg

N5D, a Willcutt Guitars Wood Library SC 594 in "Faded Vintage Yellow", with an incredibly "Vintage" top! Really matches the finish and the vibe. Love the subtle flame, and the mineral streaks.

IMG_0726_zpshkhhpmj3.jpg

At some angles the top is very subtle, at other angles the flame really pops! Just the way I like them in the vintage finishes.

A nice vintage shade of Cherry for the back, darker and not too bright of a Red, looks GREAT with the Yellow top!

IMG_0725_zpswogozfo8.jpg

Nice Dark Brazilian Board!

IMG_0724_zpsgzastrra.jpg

IMG_0720_zps3yyv4rip.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsqzwwbjre.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsf1e7pqwk.jpg

Sounds and plays great so far as well. Still getting it dialed in in that regard.

A nice addition to the collection! I still love the DC 594, best Doublecut *EVER*, but this SC 594 has become my favorite model, I love these!

IMG_0733_zpsmgq1jljh.jpg

N5D, a Willcutt Guitars Wood Library SC 594 in "Faded Vintage Yellow", with an incredibly "Vintage" top! Really matches the finish and the vibe. Love the subtle flame, and the mineral streaks.

IMG_0726_zpshkhhpmj3.jpg

At some angles the top is very subtle, at other angles the flame really pops! Just the way I like them in the vintage finishes.

A nice vintage shade of Cherry for the back, darker and not too bright of a Red, looks GREAT with the Yellow top!

IMG_0725_zpswogozfo8.jpg

IMG_0724_zpsgzastrra.jpg

IMG_0720_zps3yyv4rip.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsqzwwbjre.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsf1e7pqwk.jpg

Sounds and plays great so far as well. Still getting it dialed in in that regard.

A nice addition to the collection! I still love the DC 594, best Doublecut *EVER*, but this SC 594 has become my favorite model, I love these!

Super hot, Pete! Congrats!

Wow that is nice! My favorite of your new ones. When you sell it next week, I might be interested.......

IMG_0733_zpsmgq1jljh.jpg

IMG_0726_zpshkhhpmj3.jpg

IMG_0725_zpswogozfo8.jpg

IMG_0724_zpsgzastrra.jpg

IMG_0720_zps3yyv4rip.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsqzwwbjre.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsf1e7pqwk.jpg

Welp, that qualifies for a:

Oh you don't want that one, there is a 24 fret one covered in Gucci Gold available:

http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-ree...nglecut-24-fret-gold-leaf-guitar-of-the-month

You really get me, don't you?

IMG_0733_zpsmgq1jljh.jpg

IMG_0726_zpshkhhpmj3.jpg

IMG_0725_zpswogozfo8.jpg

IMG_0724_zpsgzastrra.jpg

IMG_0720_zps3yyv4rip.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsqzwwbjre.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsf1e7pqwk.jpg

Great vintage top and color, although it's a bit of a deviation from your normal bursts

Congrats Pete

Been trying hard to avoid this thread cause there's too much awesomeness in it.:oops:

Simply gorgeous!! When a Les Paul Custom wakes up in the morning or goes to bed at night, he looks at pictures of your guitar and tells himself, "THAT is what I want to be when I grow up!"

Kevin

IMG_0733_zpsmgq1jljh.jpg

IMG_0726_zpshkhhpmj3.jpg

IMG_0725_zpswogozfo8.jpg

IMG_0724_zpsgzastrra.jpg

IMG_0720_zps3yyv4rip.jpg

IMG_0729_zpsqzwwbjre.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsf1e7pqwk.jpg

Back