The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

Another N5D!

IMG_0701_zps0ezmbpsq.jpg

IMG_0700_zpsfmolytct.jpg

Willcutt Guitars Wood Library SC 594, Brazilian Board, MOP Old Birds. Killer Tobacco Burst finish, nice top!

Glad to see Wood Library SC 594's starting to show up, I think we are going to start to see some killer SC 594's show up here on this thread!! :)

Wow that is a beauty! Gratz Pete! Dibs!

That's always been my favorite finish in LPs and it sure looks beautiful here. I'm still trying to get your Black Top and Gold Top out of my head and now this!

Congratulations and have fun!

Thanks, guys! Tobacco Burst has always been one of my favorite finishes. In the Doublecut and Singlecut 594's, I think it is my most favorite standard Core finish!!

IMG_0704_zpsx7biri4p.jpg

This acquisition is a Double-Win for me as I get to have this new SC 594 Tobacco beauty in my Apartment in CA, makes for great art and great company, and I get to bring the equally awesome Tobacco Doublecut home! :)

(The Doublecut is NOT a 10-Top. Hard to believe, I know, it is not too shabby for a non-10-Top. That one is my favorite of the many Core and WL DC 594's I had...)

I really wish PRS would make white squabbin pickups. I wrote and asked and was told no. I think the white squabbins would look killer in a lot of guitars. I say we start a petition!

What appears white to some people can appear cream to others and Dimarzio have a trademark patent with double cream bobbin humbuckers.

I imagine PRS would prefer not to be squabblin over a squabbin :eek:

Quite amazing how this thread cures any R8/R9/R0 GAS and even more amazing that a normal SC 594 costs less that the aforementioned Les Pauls. Truly a win-win situation.

Now if only the wife could understand my logic...

Congrats Alan, looks GREAT!! I love the Willcutt WL Run spec, a nice Chocolatey Brazilian Board, and MOP Old Birds. MOP Old Birds just like the WL Ted Runs, as it should be, these DC and SC 594's are an evolution of (and perfection of) those earlier models!! ;)

Thanks, guys! Tobacco Burst has always been one of my favorite finishes. In the Doublecut and Singlecut 594's, I think it is my most favorite standard Core finish!!

IMG_0704_zpsx7biri4p.jpg

This acquisition is a Double-Win for me as I get to have this new SC 594 Tobacco beauty in my Apartment in CA, makes for great art and great company, and I get to bring the equally awesome Tobacco Doublecut home! :)

(The Doublecut is NOT a 10-Top. Hard to believe, I know, it is not too shabby for a non-10-Top. That one is my favorite of the many Core and WL DC 594's I had...)

I AM FLOORED. What an amazing looking SC 594. Congratulations!!!!!

Itching to try one of these after getting over my initial aversion to the DC.

The gold top knocks me out every viewing.

Added another SC 594 to my collection today as well....looks similar to Pete's :)

Also, big shout out to Eric at Willcutts for being awesome to deal with. :D
Congrats Yankee, on this beauty.
Everyday I see one of these My GAS builds up more and more I hope I can manage the funds before I "Burst"

Back