Best Sounding Rig In The History of YOUR World?

I feel like I have my amp(s) setup and I need nothing else. But when it comes to guitars, I wont be satisfied until I get a black NS14 just like Neil Schons. I want one so bad, probably why I keep buying guitars and wishing I'd bought a NS14.
Yep, that's me.. still not satisfied, Mby GAS is more suppressed by a "goal" guitar. What ever that may be. Or Mby not, still to early to tell.

A faded blue DGT w/birds and a quilted top hollowbody II and I would have manageable GAS.;)

I think I will have manageable gas only when I'm reduced to ashes in an urn.

Actually, I don't have any guitar GAS at all (at least, for this five minutes). I'm really set in the guitar department with the superb ones I have.

It's amps that make me want...and want...and want some more. I don't know why this is. Maybe I just like things in boxes.

I think I will have manageable gas only when I'm reduced to ashes in an urn.

For some reason, I just pictured Experience after Les's death, with his urn there with us, placed up on a shelf.

And a bucket of baseballs and a sign that says "3 throws, $1".

It's been a long day.

For some reason, I just pictured Experience after Les's death, with his urn there with us, placed up on a shelf.

And a bucket of baseballs and a sign that says "3 throws, $1".

It's been a long day.

I hope that happens!

I also hope that you outlive me, and get to throw one of the baseballs. Don't miss.

I feel sorry for whoever has to sweep up the mess, though. Seems like that'd be pretty gross.

But I would. I wouldn't want to be the guy at the other end of the leaf blower.

There'd still be plenty of Dead Les Ashes dust for you to breathe but you could always get a hazmat suit. That'd solve your problem.

Actually, Dead Les would be an interesting name for a band. Not that I want to put more ideas into your head.

I will admit that I've been blindsided. As heartfelt and sincere as my original post was, something shook me to the core while on my trip to NAMM. I tried an amp solution that, while completely unconventional, it sounds so darned good and cures my heavy stuff problem for gigs and practice. But at the same time, it also shoots my search for a lower power amp square in the a$$. It would never replace my Super Dallas, but could keep me from climbing into an HXDA for a while.

OT

Is there another Experience planned? I think I have a really great idea regarding 'Dead Les!' I'm from Easton, about 25 minutes from the factory, and I could hook up something pretty cool for you guys...........

Imagine the 30th Anniversary show at Rams Head last June, but you get to participate.

I will admit that I've been blindsided. As heartfelt and sincere as my original post was, something shook me to the core while on my trip to NAMM. I tried an amp solution that, while completely unconventional, it sounds so darned good and cures my heavy stuff problem for gigs and practice. But at the same time, it also shoots my search for a lower power amp square in the a$$. It would never replace my Super Dallas, but could keep me from climbing into an HXDA for a while.

OK, I gotta hear about That Digital Thing That Does That. Spill the beans, brother! ;)

OT

Is there another Experience planned? I think I have a really great idea regarding 'Dead Les!' I'm from Easton, about 25 minutes from the factory, and I could hook up something pretty cool for you guys...........

Imagine the 30th Anniversary show at Rams Head last June, but you get to participate.

Dibs on playing keys from my urn.

Last edited:
Can we just put the urn on a keyboard? The part would kind of drone, but... ;) (See, this is a perfect place for the old vroom emoticon!)

Nah.

Even though I absolutely do not believe in an afterlife or the supernatural, I will personally defy the laws of nature, physics and time to play keys at a PRS event.

Just because I'm ornery.

Back