Yes, I'm An Idiot! (Custom EG Series 3)

Nicky M.

Back in 1992, Paul graciously made a Series 3 EG to my specs that (like an idiot) I traded towards a vintage Gibson J200 that was too phenomenal to pass up. The guitar was Baby Blue with a white pearloid pickguard, 2 custom white Fralin Domino Pickups and a zebra Dragon humbucker in the bridge. It also had factory Sperzel locking tuners that I requested and the wide thin neck carve. I recorded with the guitar quite a bit from '92 until around '99 when it was traded in the NYC area. I would absolutely love to know where that guitar is today and perhaps make a bid to get it back. It was also my very first PRS. Anyone with info can email me at: [email protected] You can also email me just to confirm that I am in fact, an idiot!

We usually only get to assign that to each other, so doing it for a pro is just too good of an opportunity to pass up for some people. :D:D

Some of US are more respectful though. So, ”I sure hope you find your guitar, SIR!”

(How was that, Les? ;))
Truthfully I had no idea who the gentleman in question was, but that would not have mattered anyway since it is clearly a joke (and I have a distinct disegard for any decorum at all ;)).

Hope one of us can help you track it down. I will keep my eyes peeled for my side of the pond.

Truthfully I had no idea who the gentleman in question was, but that would not have mattered anyway since it is clearly a joke (and I have a distinct disegard for any decorum at all ;)).

Hope one of us can help you track it down. I will keep my eyes peeled for my side of the pond.
Thanks - I'm sure it's out there somewhere - Hopefully in it's original incarnation! :)

Truthfully I had no idea who the gentleman in question was, but that would not have mattered anyway since it is clearly a joke
And that's what made it funnier! I remember a joking response I made to a poster about 10 years ago at TGP, only to find out it was some major name in music that I was responding too. Ooops! LOL

And that's what made it funnier! I remember a joking response I made to a poster about 10 years ago at TGP, only to find out it was some major name in music that I was responding too. Ooops! LOL

But you and Les are friends now, eh?!

Love this video and the one with you and Mike Ault.

Hope you’re successful in tracking down your EG3.

@Tonart is this one of your Pauls Guitars?

Back