would someone just buy this already?!

I still want that Santana NF but the risk might be too much for me. It's prob the coolest axe I would ever own but if those proto NFs don't sound right for me I would regret it forever. I think I'd need to play that one first or at least get a second opinion from someone I trust.

As the sun still shines on this green earth and hell has not frozen over, I refuse to believe that Sergio bought a blue guitar. Refinishing prowess aside, could Sergio ever eviscerate the blue so as to erase the memory that the color once stained that grain?

Last edited:
As the sun still shines on this green earth and hell has not frozen over, I refuse to believe that Sergio bought a blue guitar. Refinishing prowess aside, could Sergio ever eviscerate the blue so as to erase the memory that the color once stained that grain?
Well it's already a FADED blue...maybe he's planning to give it a champagne rub down followed by a few days in a tanning bed.

Wasn't me and somehow I doubt it is mister deblanc. On the other hand there is something out there I'm gassing for Sergio might approve of.

Got your can of sparkle spray paint ready? :p

Sho-Nuff!!!! :wink:

Congrats Serg!!! Full tone report when you get it. I loved my ME2!

Well it's already a FADED blue...maybe he's planning to give it a champagne rub down followed by a few days in a tanning bed.

Whoa, now! Justin and I weren't talkin' about the blue one!

Wasn't me and somehow I doubt it is mister deblanc. On the other hand there is something out there I'm gassing for Sergio might approve of.

Completely approve!!!!!!!

Back