Would double-blacks look better?

Which pickups do you think would look better?

• Total voters
Thanks a TON, Kev! I wish I knew how to photoshop.

I'm currently searching for some satin gold covers. If I find some, I'll go with gold. Otherwise, I'm still torn. I think both black and zebra look good. :)

Thanks!
Brad

Here you go.

IMG_3370_zpse4c99bbf.jpg

Oh right...photoshop. Well black tape is how we used to photoshop. Analog photoshop I guess? lol
Used to have to use white-out, scotch tape, snippets of text...and a photocopier back in the day to photoshop.

I thought of tape cause I was thinking about switching from cream to black pup rings. Didn't want to order them without being sure.
Was too much work. I just asked if anyone had pics of a dark sc with black rings. The slightly more modern version of the old analog photoshop lol.

Anyway...now ya know. Is it gonna be dble black or zebras? And now you just gotta try the black rings ;-)

Photoshop eh? DOH!

I think I may be leaning towards black, even though voting is 25 to 10 in favor of the zebras. :)

I DO think the zebras look great. In fact, that may be the problem. I find myself looking at the zebra pickups. With all-black, I think the guitar itself would be the focus. I'm still going to look for some brushed gold covers for awhile. Knowing me, I probably won't switch anything. :)

Thanks,
bs

I think you net a set of black pickup rings to. The zebra's always looked cheap to me.

Its an awesome guitar either way. I voted Zebras because I feel if any guitar works with them, it's this one. But the double black looks sexy too. Can't go wrong either way. Why don't you do double black for bridge pup and black/zebra for neck pup? Yyyeeeeaahhhh

I like it better w double black too. I think gold covers w black pickup rings would be the best combo.

Back