Worn / Reliced PRSZ

He's definitely used that guitar (or one identical to it) in some of the videos on YouTube for Premier Guitar.

Your right. John Bollinger was writing about relics in PG and the article referenced a female artist, Crystal Bowerson, and her very old looking 10 yo Takamine Acoustic guitar. It then shows the pictures of some beaters and says, check out my Tele blah blah and PRS which I bought in 07 and I though it was still Crystal talking about her geetars ? What a boofhead. I'm not much fer book learnin, I can lift heavy things but !

You PRS people know ya GEETARS !

Relicing a guitar is the new 80s hair band. It's about how you look, not how you sound. If you can't play well, make everyone stare at your gear.... I'm loving this thread with some guitars with real wear on them, not just a kid with chains and keys beating up a guitar.

Your right. John Bollinger was writing about relics in PG and the article referenced a female artist, Crystal Bowerson, and her very old looking 10 yo Takamine Acoustic guitar. It then shows the pictures of some beaters and says, check out my Tele blah blah and PRS which I bought in 07 and I though it was still Crystal talking about her geetars ? What a boofhead. I'm not much fer book learnin, I can lift heavy things but !

You PRS people know ya GEETARS !

;) I just watch too many gear videos since I can't afford to actually BUY the gear haha

Back