Worn / Reliced PRSZ

I've had this one for 22 years:

The poly is pretty tough on these older PRS, so it's not like the finish is gonna check or crack too much. I've worn studded belts, nail embedded wristbands, sequined jackets, and fought off shady club goers with it , these aren't wimpy or fragile guitars.

I've had this one for 22 years:

The poly is pretty tough on these older PRS, so it's not like the finish is gonna check or crack too much. I've worn studded belts, nail embedded wristbands, sequined jackets, and fought off shady club goers with it , these aren't wimpy or fragile guitars.

That's what I'm talking about. ... :top:

image.jpg1_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's some others I came across in my search. Enjoy......

Last edited:
I have some guitars that have aged quickly due to the fatal combination of my clumsiness and their thin finishes. But I don't care to have artificial dings and dents and scrapes. I play a lot of strats and I don't care for it with them either. If I was to order a custom shop strat it would be NOS treatment. I'll gladly play a guitar once it has dings and scratches but I'd rather not buy one that has them there for no reason.

I'm debating between macro's now, mind me asking which lens you went with?

I see Sergio has evaded your question with something called a "fact", which seems so reasonable. Dangit.

Anyway, which brand/type body do you have? Canon, Nikon, Sony, or...? I use a 100mm f/2.8 macro on my Canons (I have a 1.6x cropper and a 35mm-equivalent FF).

I'm gonna be buying a Nikon D750 to finally upgrade my old D40 (I think I'll have it converted in to an IR camera though). Naturally I'll be upgrading my lenses to full frame as well, and I finally want to add a Macro to the bag when I do :).

Back