Wood Library Specs: What would you want?

Kranker

Guitah Slinger
Hi Guys, I'm gonna be going to the PRS factory next month to choose materials and what not for an order of the Wood Library guitars.....I was wondering what specs/woods, etc. you all would like to see. Lets say the two shapes we're gonna do are the Singlecut and Custom. What would you like?

Personally...I would be ALL OVER an SC Ted with a Maple Neck (WF ofcourse) and Ebony Board. Can't really describe how badly I want one...and if it was in Grey Black Fade my wallet wouldn't be able to get opened fast enough. :wink:

I would want exactly what I got: DGT with intensely flamed maple top, ribbon mahogany back, Brazilian fretboard, Korina neck.

zud5.jpg

Game. Set. Match.

Last edited:
DGT with a highly flamed maple neck and board, \m/ pups with black anodized covers, set up with 10's, all HOG body with a gloss black paint job and black hardware including a black trem and arm.....that should not be too polarizing a set up for the masses.....

Semi-hollow Singlecut with a 2 piece bridge, 408 pickups, and 24.5 inch scale length.

WOW. :top:

Wood Library huh...I'd like to see a Custom 24 with some covered 57/08s, but with a slant-cut one-piece rosewood top on mahogany! As for the neck I'll just go with rosewood over flamed maple.

For the singlecut, I'd go with a curly maple topped mahogany in either Abalone Smokeburst or Charcoal Burst, bound rosewood and Pattern Thin mahogany neck and probably the 57/08s.

A nicely figured flamed maple 24.5-inch scale-length SC with an (adjustable) piezo bridge and covered 53/10 pickups, in a blue or purple or a charcoal grey, would be very nice. Currently impossible, as if I understand correctly the pups aren't available. ...I would dearly love a set. ...Hint.

I have a Hollowbody II, which is semi-hollow, with the 57/08s; that is one sweet guitar, and the pickups are voiced beautifully.

Last edited:
Back