Win a PRS "Tree of Life" Custom 24 Guitar !!!

John Mann

olslowhand
Authorized PRS Dealer
I am raffling off this beautiful new guitar to raise money for the Webster House.
We did this in 2011 with a PRS Private Stock and the raffle was a huge success!

f5709ce8-8369-4654-b227-b6121526e9c6.jpg

Here’s the deal… Tickets are $100 each (plus a $3 processing fee) and we are only selling 100 tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn on or before 12:00 noon August 3rd, 2013. All the rest of the details are on the website.

I became aware of the Webster House through my involvement with the Granite State Blues Society. The Webster House is a safe home for children who are removed from the homes by a court order… for their own safety and protection,

I was president of the Granite State Blues Society for 5 years, where we went from donating $500 the first year to donating $10,000 the last three years of my term as president. In 2011 I stepped down as president to focus on my businesses – John Mann’s Guitar Vault & MannMade USA. This raffle is my way of continuing to help out a great cause – children’s charities. Both the Webster House and Granite State Blues Society are registered 501-(c)3 non-profit organizations.

More info here

Last edited:
Lots of tckets left... do't miss out on this great opportunity to win a gorgious guitar and help a worthy cause!

Do I dare enter to win again???

Buy up the tix people - I won a private stock last time around - still got it too. Thanks John, this is a great thing that you do for a great cause.

Do I dare enter to win again???

Buy up the tix people - I won a private stock last time around - still got it too. Thanks John, this is a great thing that you do for a great cause.

Thanks! Glad to hear you are still enjoying that guitar B-)

Tix are still available....
My wife, Roxanne, proudly standing in front of our new airport display (Manchester Airport, Manchester NH) that she designed . We are raffling off a $10k PRS Guitar to benefit the Webster House (Manchester, NH). More details @ John Mann's Guitar Vault

934762_497890783614962_1370912813_n.jpg

Guitar Raffle ticket processing problems

:iamconfused: Oh boy... I kinda screwed up ....

First off, thank you for purchasing your raffle ticket(s) for the PRS Custom 24 Tree of Life guitar.

When you purchased your ticket online, my web store automatically “authorizes” your credit card to validate the card is in good standing, but does not “capture” the funds until I process your sale.
This is setup this way, because usually a sale involves shipping a product, such as a guitar. Since this is a raffle, I should have been capturing your funds ASAP. I did not realize that if a transaction not “captured” within 30 days becomes void.
I was only going to batch “capture” funds once a month… but it appears that some orders are over the 30 day limit. If your ticket (order #) is between #146 and #205 I can’t accept your money unless you re-purchase a ticket.
Therefore your original purchase has been CANCELLED !

I’m sorry for the hassle… but can you go back online and re-purchase a ticket? I promise you won’t be billed twice!

My sincere apologies and thanks for understanding and good luck!

Regards,

John Mann

Bought my raffle ticket today and it's the winner! Well, I'm 1% sure that it's the winner.

Back