Will Shawn tell us?

The working title is called the "Paul and John Super Duper Silver Secret Eagle Sky Collaboration", but we're just calling it "Mayer's Guitar" for short.

My work colleague thanks you for me not reading this comment when I had a mouth full of my lunch, as she is sat directly opposite me. Although she did give me a funny look when I laughed out loud!

I’m sure she put it down to my senility!! Haha

I love the new John's Guitar, but I'd only make a few tweak. I'd like to see if with the 513 neck carve. The ORIGINAL 513 neck carve, not the current one. Oh, and obviously 25" scale, bolt-on neck. Also, flat frets rule! I'd put in an order today if they could make it as a hollowbody, and I'd like the middle pick-up from the Silver Sky to replace the middle HB. Plus, final request, the "modern birds" that Paul originally planned to use on a guitar that was never released were the best birds ever. I can't buy any PRS that doesn't have those birds. This gets announced a NAMM right? When will a new release with my upgrades get introduced?

iu

Wow....there are more switches on that thing than on an airplane control panel......lol .... Looks sick though!

Are you guys talking about this one?

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threa...d-dead-co-last-night.38412/page-2#post-482571

Just looks like a 594 with an extra pickup added and probably a mini-toggle that adds the middle pickup into any given pickup selection.

yeah I agree. looks like a 594 for sure with a knob removed and replaced with toggle switch. I was think a master coil tap but you might be right about adding the middle pickup since the pickup selector is likely as 3 way.

You’re all over a maple board? You may want to get someone to peel you off. Life as a 2 dimensional being is really weird
I dunno, sometimes it seems like the easy way out being 2-dimensional...

Back