Whoop!!!

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
FInally found a set of natural finished Modern Eagle V swamp ash backplates!!!

YAbw3Io.jpg

ezMD29r.jpg

Supposed to cut it where the grain is more vertical on the electronics plate!
I sent him a pic of the back of the guitar. So it will look better than this even though the grains won't match.

I almost bought flamed maple natural...

wjtccNS.jpg

I take it @docteurseb is a finish guru?
Yes, he is IMO! He has done some great work for me and others here on the forum!! Here are some photos of his work on my guits, he did the tuner buttons and TRC's!!!

IMG_6163_2000x1333.jpg

HoormanGidfiddle_2023Jan16_7444.jpg

He also did backplates for my blue one, but I don't have any pix handy at this time. Excellent matches in both situations. The green ones did take a second round or staining to get them right, but he did get them right (difficult using just photos as I am sure you can understand)!!

Yes, he is IMO! He has done some great work for me and others here on the forum!! Here are some photos of his work on my guits, he did the tuner buttons and TRC's!!!

IMG_6163_2000x1333.jpg

He also did backplates for my blue one, but I don't have any pix handy at this time. Excellent matches in both situations. The green ones did take a second round or staining to get them right, but he did get them right (difficult using just photos as I am sure you can understand)!!
Dayummmmmmmmmmm!!! Sweet! Even Northern Lights

IMG_6163_2000x1333.jpg

How about it, @docteurseb ? What's the damage to stain a couple of plates for an old South Cackalacky boy from down near Charleston?

:p

I'm definitely thinking the Jade color on my guitar has a green base with some yellow secondary coat(s). There is definitely a yellow component to my Jade shade.

Back