Who Likes Purple Iris?

seattleguitarstore

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
This beautiful DGT has just arrived at The Guitar Store. I'm a sucker for pink and purple guitars. What do you guys think?
This beauty is available now at seattleguitarstore.com

PRS DGT David Grissom Tremolo Signature 10-Top Custom Color - Purple Iris 360542

IMG_1308__34724.jpg

Last edited:
I’m not a huge purple fan, and I have to say I’ve been looking at some purple iris myself. I love some of the textures it shows in the paint. I’ve heard good things about the DGT, but never played one. You should get it.

Nope, I didn’t notice at all. Just saw the post under “New Posts” and thought someone was saying they were thinking about buying it. Sorry. If it makes it any better, I did encourage the fake sale.

I like it! I already have one that was made in a small run of a custom color or I may look harder at this one.

Last edited:
This beautiful DGT has just arrived at The Guitar Store. I'm a sucker for pink and purple guitars. What do you guys think?

PRS DGT David Grissom Tremolo Signature 10-Top Custom Color - Purple Iris 360542

IMG_1308__34724.jpg
I love it!
As a matter of fact, the shop (which is just a bit up the road from me) had got that in just as I was in the market for a DGT. Two things kept me from it:
1. That dark area opposite the 3-way switch
2. I had my heart set on the Eriza Verde finish :D

Purple is about my favourite colour…fortunately I already have a purple SE Paul Allender to scratch that purple itch.
But this is very drool worthy.

PRS really should put more focus into solid finishes. Now that good maple tops are getting harder to find, opaque is just the way to go. How awesome would that be if it was just solid purple with some sparkle in it?

As Much As I LOVE The Color It Seems To Me To Be A Colr That Magnifies Dark Spots More Than Other Colors. I Haven't Found A Lot Of Great Tops With That Color. Many Are Nice But Few Are Exceptional IMO In Comparison To Some Other Colors Consistently Speaking. When I See One...I Am Most Likely Going To Be An Owner If It Is The Right Model Guitar.

IMG_1308__34724.jpg
Wouldn't ya know I'd see this just after snagging a new core DGT just days ago. Bitten by lack of patience once again. ;)

Love my purple Iris Paul's Guitar. Would have loved to have a matching DGT. (I'm not as good a photographer as you).

cCmuB8W.jpg

Wouldn't ya know I'd see this just after snagging a new core DGT just days ago. Bitten by lack of patience once again. ;)

Love my purple Iris Paul's Guitar. Would have loved to have a matching DGT. (I'm not as good a photographer as you).

cCmuB8W.jpg
Love it!

Back