White Women- Chromeo.

sergiodeblanc

Hooray! There's a new record out by one of my favorite contemporary groups Chromeo!

Lots of guitar on this one too, I thought I'd share just in case you decide to broaden your horizons.... cue the crickets. :big grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

I could dig it a little more if it were more similar to the 3rd video. It's got more of a late 70's feel rather than an early 80's.

Ok, Serg.... I tried to broaden my horizons and ended up fallin' off the edge of my rock 'n' roll flat Earth. I barely clawed my way back. It may take hours of David Gilmour to get that thump thump thump outta my head....

But I DID give it a try, buddy.

I like the 70's vibe of the third video best, but I did enjoy the others as well.

That chrome Mini at the begining of the first video is Bangin'

"Over Your Shoulder" is the stand out cut for me too but I'm diggin' on the 80's vibe they're rockin' on this album.

Here's another one that's gettin' a lot of playtime in the car... Complete with 80's sexaphone solo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Serg.... I tried to broaden my horizons and ended up fallin' off the edge of my rock 'n' roll flat Earth. I barely clawed my way back. It may take hours of David Gilmour to get that thump thump thump outta my head....

But I DID give it a try, buddy.

Ha! You get an A for effort.

LOVE me some Chromeo. Frequent Flyer is my jam off this record for sure.

Back