What's Your Favourite Color on your PRS', Pics Welcome

Couple of unusual stains.

So far the only one of its kind, I think. Cacao is the name, and how closely it resembles the real thang!
2PdOcct.jpg
h1YWZQU.jpg
7Z46t84.jpg

Coming up next, those who have seen the Maldives may relate! Beach Fade Dragon’s Breath, with quilt that perfectly resembles shimmering water ripples.

“Your attention ladies and gentlemen, Elvis’ boat has just left the island”
t7mU9wT.jpg
Uvfyp4q.jpg

Last edited:
“Your attention ladies and gentlemen, Elvis’ boat has just left the island”
t7mU9wT.jpg

That finish looks like someone crapped into their Speedo while swimming in the Caribbean.

Either that or I've been drinking too many Jagermeister shots and I'm hallucinating. Not sure which.

That finish looks like someone crapped into their Speedo while swimming in the Caribbean.

Either that or I've been drinking too many Jagermeister shots and I'm hallucinating. Not sure which.
LOL I think it’s much too beautiful for that. I see it as the edge of an Atoll.

Jaeger bad. Back away from the bottle, and keep your hands where we can see them, sir!

Although both my PRSi are some kind of orange shade, my favourites have to be FBJ (clmazza's is a perfect example) along with Northern Lights and maybe Pomegranate....

Back