What's the market value of this PRS EG2?

cmedcoff

I have a PRS EG2 Metalic Red that I picked up locally a number of years ago. Found it on Craigslist and drove to the middle of nowhere the last 5 miles a dirt road North East of Metro Detroit. It's kind of interesting that some previous owner, not the guy I had bought it from, had put Fender Vintage Noiseless pickups on it. I would think that this would raise the value some, but it does have a rather bad "ding" out on the top of the headstock. Doesn't affect the playablltiy or the appearance from the front, but I'm sure this decreases the value for some.

Thanks guys! Hmm, they seem to be going for $500 to $600 on Reverb. Perhaps I should get the ding fixed/painted. Didn't think it would take that much off the market value. I should have said I'm including an SE gig bag and a red leather strap as I bought it to match the guitar.

Yes, it's been a good guitar for what I paid for it. My kick around the house guitar, but I've replaced it with a Strat Ultra to get a closer to a traditional Strat tone. Played a Silver Sky SE while shopping, nice guitar, but not the tone I was looking for.

Remember asking and sold for prices are two different things. Where you list factors in too. We're also in a soft guitar market. Good luck with sale!

Back